We started at NY, then we went through Pennsylvania, then we went through Ohio and Indiana. Now we're in Chicago, Illinois visiting relatives. The first sleeping time we slept in our car at Walmart in Ohio then we woke up got out and went to the rest area to go to the restroom and get changed. I was very comfortable on our backpacks and sleeping bags. It felt so comfortable I want to sleep that way again. We are at the library and I found some dinosaur books and the librarian let me borrow one of his dragon books that's not allowed to be taken out. I really like them.
My favorite part of the trip was when we slept in the car and seeing our cousin that I never met before.
I can't till I get to Teddy Roosevelt National Park... whoo whoo
~Conner
Hello Conner,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Matt Faulkner. I believe we met back when you mom was a student at AAU in San Francisco.
I can't believe the incredible coolness of the trip you're going on! You're mom showed me the picture of you holding up the book I illustrated about Teddy Roosevelt. Thanks for liking my book.
I've never been to the Teddy Roosevelt National Park and so I'm very excited to see what you'll write about your visit in your blog.
I hope you have a great time and look forward to following your trip!
Your pal,
Matt Faulkner
ps. if you go to my facebook page you'll see that I've posted your blog there!
Thank you Mr. Faulkner I really think are a great teacher to my mom and that book I think is really great, I looked at the pictures and it was a great illustrate you did. I like your pictures in the book. Thank you for posting my blog!
ReplyDeleteConner